KANSAS CITY, Mo. – The National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics (NAIA) has announced Friday that 210 women's cross country student-athletes have been named 2015 Daktronics-NAIA Scholar Athletes. Olivet Nazarene (Ill.) leads all schools with 11 athletes on the list.
Earning their second honor are seniors Karley Brown (JR/Lees Summit, Mo.), Sydney Couch (SR/Manteno, Ill.), Alyssa Faulks (SR/Caldwell, Idaho), Bethan Pilat and Andrea Wojciechowski (JR/Roselle, Ill.). Joining the seniors with their first honor are Sarah Ganster (JR/Batavia, Ill.), Stephani LaCasse, Ashley Oosterhouse (JR/Bourbonnais, Ill.), Sarah Ray (JR/Warsaw, Ind.), Elizabeth Willford (JR/Chillicothe, Ill.) and Catherine Wright (JR/Danville, Ill.).
In order to be nominated by an institution's head coach or sports information director, a student-athlete must maintain a minimum grade point average of 3.5 on a 4.0 scale and must have achieved a junior academic status to qualify for this honor.
To learn more about the Daktronics-NAIA Scholar-Athlete award, click here.
- Nov. 19 - (RV)Women's Cross Country @ NAIA National Championship - No Team Score - recap - results
- Nov. 5 - (RV)Women's Cross Country @ Chicagoland Collegiate Athletic Conference Championship - 3rd of 13 - recap - results
- Oct. 22 - (21)Women's Cross Country @ NAIA Great Lakes Invitational - 8th of 25 - recap - results
- Oct. 15 - (21)Women's Cross Country @ AAE Cross Country Invitational - 19th of 36 - recap - results
- Sep. 30 - Women's Cross Country @ Illinois Intercollegiate - 2nd of 13 - recap - results
- Sep. 23 - (22)Women's Cross Country @ Brissman-Lundeen Invitational - 3rd of 24 - recap - results
- Sep. 9 - Women's Cross Country @ Midwest Classic - 1st of 7 - recap - results